Tuesday 24 February 2009

Sending my first email to local Charity

Today i and the Creative and Media Class had to finish some work experience paperwork for "SHOW", and had to contact our local charity about arranging a meeting. We all had to write an email to the charity we chose to work with but we all had difficulties using grammer and making it sound professional.

It took us quite a while to send the email because our tutor kept on nagging us on whats right and whats wrong .


Hello, my name is In Hoang and I am a student at Southwark College studying a Creative and Media Course. The unit that we are focusing on this term is called Interaction, which involves working with local charities and organisations.

I have chosen to work with Youth Music Organisation, because I am interested in helping to support young people age 0-18 years old, to develop new skills and talent through music and help them lead to a success in the future.


If possible, can we arrange a meeting to discuss this further.
you can contact me on : in_hoang@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

In Hoang

This is my first email i sent to youth music, i had difficulties on sentence structure but i managed to get a reply from them.


H Inny

Thank you for your email.

Can you clarify what kind of work are you looking to do in collaboration with Youth Music?

Tiru

Tiru Thiruvilangam
Business Development Assistant

Youth Music
1 America Street
London, SE1 0NE
e: tiru.thiruvilangam@youthmusic.org.uk
t: 020 7902 1060
f: 020 7902 1061
Registered charity no. 1075032
P Please consider the environment before printing this email


They replied to my message but im having problems on what to reply back to them.

No comments: